Justine BrownContributing Editor
Justine Brown is a veteran marketing/communications professional and award-winning writer that specializes in a wide range of topics, including technology, infrastructure, logistics, and education. Justine is the previous editor of two technology publications, California Computer News and Government Technology. At Government Technology she covered state government technology issues including data center consolidation, IT security challenges, IT policy, large IT implementations, etc.
Justine spent almost seven years at Deloitte as a senior marketing manager for the national state government practice. At Deloitte, she supported over 100 partners focused on implementing large state IT systems. As part of that effort, Justine researched and wrote IT-focused technical white papers, articles, collateral, web copy, newsletters, case studies, by-lined articles, op-eds, and podcast scripts. She also managed Internet campaigns and created content for the firm’s public-facing website and digital marketing campaigns.
Justine has also written freelance for magazines including CIO, Comstock’s Business, Logistics Technology News, and Engineering News Review. Justine was awarded an APEX Award for Magazine and Journal Writing and was selected as one of Folio magazine’s “30 Under 30” for up-and-coming writers and editors.
2566 ARTICLES BY Justine Brown
- Sept. 5, 2017 Oracle expands IoT Cloud capabilities with 'drag-and-drop' AI
- Sept. 1, 2017 Path cleared for Yahoo to face data breach lawsuits
- Sept. 1, 2017 Microsoft extends SaaS market lead, trailed by Salesforce and Adobe
- Sept. 1, 2017 AI can help astrophysicists study distant galaxies
- Aug. 31, 2017 Workers prefer Windows for desktop but iOS for mobile
- Aug. 31, 2017 Skype previews tool to facilitate coding interviews
- Aug. 31, 2017 Report: Walmart doubles down on Nvidia chips
- Aug. 31, 2017 Computer science ranked highest paying field of study in the US
- Aug. 30, 2017 Quest Diagnostics CIO: IT leaders need equal focus on customers and tech
- Aug. 30, 2017 Western Digital on a buying spree as it looks to modernize
- Aug. 30, 2017 NYPD to ditch Windows phones for iPhones
- Aug. 30, 2017 Apple and Accenture partner to change how businesses use iOS
- Aug. 30, 2017 Email reigns supreme despite newer enterprise communication tools
- Aug. 29, 2017 Startup taps AI to match tech talent with employers
- Aug. 29, 2017 VMware Cloud goes live on AWS
- Aug. 29, 2017 Have GE's digital transformation efforts hit a snag?
- Aug. 29, 2017 NYU researchers use backdoor to hack self-driving car AI
- Aug. 29, 2017 Hackers prove prowess with Android-based DDoS malware
- Aug. 28, 2017 Researchers develop 'white worm' to boost IoT security
- Aug. 28, 2017 Study: Reliance on BI software holding IoT professionals back
- Aug. 28, 2017 Microsoft's Project Brainwave promises real-time AI in the cloud
- Aug. 28, 2017 HP, Deloitte join forces to focus on manufacturing with 3-D printing
- Aug. 28, 2017 Gamification allows recruiters to identify better programmers
- Aug. 28, 2017 Microsoft changes tune on forced Windows 10 updates
- Aug. 25, 2017 Marketo to move marketing automation infrastructure to Google Cloud