JetStream Software Inc., an innovator in cloud-native disaster recovery (DR), today announced its participation in Cloud Field Day, running May 31 to June 1 in-person in Boston as well as streaming online and on-demand following the event.
On June 1, 2023, at 1:30-3:00 p.m. Eastern time, JetStream Software will present JetStream DR with integration partners Microsoft Azure VMware Solution (AVS), Azure Blob Storage, and Azure NetApp Files (ANF) to deliver cost-efficient continuous data protection and disaster recovery for VMware-based applications and data.
The presentation agenda is as follows:
- JetStream DR: Introduction of enterprise-caliber DR with cloud economics
- How It Is Done: JetStream DR architecture and deployment model
- Demo: Live, interactive demonstration of failover and recovery
- Microsoft AVS: Unique features of JetStream DR on AVS
- NetApp ANF: Advantages of integrating JetStream DR with ANF
“Our overall theme is that Microsoft AVS provides a partner-friendly platform to support all VMware customers’ data protection requirements, using the tools that best suit their budgets and technical requirements,” explained Rich Petersen, co-founder and president at JetStream Software. “For customers who need to fail over quickly and recover large amounts of data, ANF integration provides a highly scalable service for economical data storage for near-zero RTO workloads.”
Product and Technical Advantages
- Automated, dynamic provisioning of compute nodes to recovery cluster on demand
- Pilot light cluster with additional nodes when needed
- Self-service; no need for administrative intervention when more nodes are needed
- Support for Azure Blob Store for economical storage of all recovery data and metadata
- ANF integration enables very large amounts of data to be immediately accessible
- Support for ExpressRoute network at all levels of performance and security
Business and Operational Advantages
- License billing integrated with Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- Option for “pay-as-you-go” monthly billing via Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- Accessible directly through Microsoft Azure Marketplace for 30-day trial
- Self-serve administration via JetStream/AVS integration with full security
- Microsoft sales teams trained on JetStream; can assist customer’s decision process
- Integrated support workflows and team collaboration for rapid response and resolution
- JetStream DR vetted for privacy and data security policy compliance, including GDPR
- Technical education and marketing collaboration
Availability and Specifications
JetStream DR is available today. It can be purchased through the Microsoft Azure Marketplace or directly from JetStream Software. License subscription pricing is based on the number of virtual machines protected. To deploy the software, customers will also need an Azure Blob Storage subscription and a VMware vSphere cluster in Azure VMware Solution.
Additional technical specifications can be found at www.jetstreamsoft.com/solutions/disaster-recovery-for-azure-vmware-solution/.
JetStream Software Inc., an innovator in cloud-native disaster recovery technology, gives enterprise customers, managed service providers (MSPs), and cloud service providers (CSPs) a better way to support workload migration and business continuity across multicloud and multi-data center infrastructures. JetStream Software is optimally suited to complement VMware-based cloud infrastructures, including VMware Cloud Provider Partners and the VMware Cloud Foundation. JetStream Software is headquartered in San Jose, California, with a subsidiary in Bangalore, India. The company is privately held. For more information, please visit www.jetstreamsoft.com/, and follow the company at www.linkedin.com/company/jetstream-software-inc/ and @JetStreamSoft.