Shared Services & Outsourcing Week
March 11, 2019 – March 14, 2019 • Orlando, FL
The world’s largest and longest running event in shared services is back! The 23rd Shared Services & Outsourcing Week will bring together hundreds of leaders across all industries such as GBS, intelligent automation, change management, business intelligence, and more to discuss how you can transform your organization and achieve competitive advantage! In the era of disruptive technology, learn the essential skills to master the future of shared services. The unforgettable experience includes:
- Keynote sessions from the 1st female to summit Mt. Everest Cathy O’Dowd, Blockchain Researcher, Entrepreneur & Educator Bettina Warburg, and SVP of Shared Services at Siemens Alexander von Thielmann
- Learn from pioneering keynote speakers who are ready to share their expertise on topics such as the future of shared services, RPA & blockchain implementation, process management, and more
- Engage in our interactive discussion groups to turn a large event into an intimate gathering and ensure your most pressing questions are answered
- Celebrate your team at the Shared Services & Outsourcing Impact Awards gala, recognizing outstanding performance across all shared services organizations
- Gain a new perspective on global business services on our exciting site-tours at Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, and Citi!