SEATTLE — January 9, 2018 — Adaptiva, the market leader in modern endpoint management and security, today announced that it has completed another record year in terms of both growth and profitability. The company has expanded its customer base across a number of key verticals as well as added numerous partners, significant capabilities, and extended global operations. Adaptiva’s success has been fueled by its ability to ease the migration to Windows 10 along with a shift in how IT teams manage, update, and secure systems across the enterprise.
Financial Growth and Customer Gains
- Grew new customer revenues by over 25 percent with wins across numerous industry verticals.
- Maintained consistent quarterly profitability throughout the year. Adaptiva has now been profitable for the last 18 consecutive quarters.
- Secured agreements with nine new major financial institutions in 2017. Supported 30 percent of the top 20 banks in North America.
- Added dozens of top brands to the company’s growing customer list which now includes some of the world’s largest hospital chains, retailers, and logistics providers as well as multiple divisions of the United States armed forces and federal agencies.
- Earned a 99 percent customer renewal rate and was the only endpoint management and security vendor to earn perfect 5 out of 5 star ratings from customers in Gartner Peer Insights.
- Remained the only company in its space to offer platform-agnostic, cloud-enabled, P2P solutions.
- Partnered with VMware to deliver the first endpoint management solution that enables enterprise-grade P2P content deployment with a single download from the cloud.
- Assisted division of the armed services by partnering with NetCentrics to rapidly deploy content, including Windows 10, across the global theater and to hundreds of remote locations.
- Increased channel momentum with top-tier partners including DXC, Avanade, and Accenture; achieved record annual revenues with IBM and Insight.
Product and Company Expansion
- Launched Windows 10 Accelerator Program, providing a stress-free, cost-effective way for enterprises to plan and test, deploy, and maintain Windows 10. It combines all the products, tools, training, and guides necessary to perform near zero-touch Windows 10 deployments into a single end-to-end ecosystem for enterprises.
- Launched Client Health 6.0, including numerous new health checks that enable IT teams to rapidly tackle some of their biggest endpoint security issues of the year, such as WannaCry and Bad Rabbit.
- Added enhanced capabilities to OneSite, Adaptiva’s flagship content distribution product, including advanced reporting and new security capabilities.
- Won numerous industry awards, including a bronze Stevie Award for Best Product or Service of the Year in the Software Endpoint Security Management Solution category, and was named a 2017 SIIA CODIE Awards finalist in the Best Endpoint Security Management Solution category.
- Promoted COO Jim Souders to CEO and increased workforce by more than 50 percent.
- Ami Casto, technical evangelist, awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award.
- Continued global expansion by increasing employee base in both Europe and Canada.
- Planned for aggressive 2018 expansion by moving into new, larger headquarters office space in Kirkland, WA.
“Adaptiva achieved both substantial increased growth and profitability in 2017—a rare feat in this industry,” said Jim Souders, CEO of Adaptiva. “Gains such as these are highly motivating as we move forward. We have big plans for 2018 and are confident it will be our best year yet as demand for Adaptiva’s endpoint management and security solutions continues to increase.”
Adaptiva is a leading, global provider of modern endpoint management and security solutions. The company’s peer-to-peer technology products, including OneSite™and Client Health™, empower enterprise IT teams to manage and secure endpoints with unparalleled speed and at massive scale. Adaptiva is self-funded, highly profitable, and growing at a rapid rate. Leading global Fortune 1000 organizations, including T-Mobile, Nokia, HSBC, Adidas, Walgreens, the U.S. Department of Defense, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, use Adaptiva products to eliminate the need for a vast IT infrastructure and automate countless endpoint management tasks. Learn more at www.adaptiva.com, and follow the company at LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
OneSite and Client Health are trademarks of Adaptiva. All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Tags: Adaptiva, endpoint security, endpoint management, IT security, Windows 10, peer-to-peer, P2P, Client Health, OneSite